Terms and Conditions
- The resort's check-in and check-out times are 1300 and 1100 hours, respectively.
- Unless previous information for late check-in is supplied, rooms will be held until 1800 hours on the day of arrival.
- In the event of a late check-out, a request must be made to the hotel, which will be accepted or rejected based on room availability.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice at any time.
- GST will be implemented in accordance with Indian government rules.
- Per room, a maximum of three adults or two adults with two children under the age of five would be permitted.
- For an additional adult or child per room, we can give an extra mattress.
- At the time of check-in, NRIs/foreigners must present their passport.
- If a booking is made using someone else's credit card then a copy of the credit card along with a no objection letter signed by the owner of the card has to be produced at the time of check-in. The letter should contain all the details (name of guests, type of room booked, name of the property etc.) and the CVV no. should be hidden in the carbon copy of the credit card.
- Evaan Resorts reserves the right to cancel the booking in case the identity is not verified because of lack of proper documents or submission of false documents. No refund would be given in such a case.
POLICY ON DEPOSIT:
- Payment in full is required to finalize the reservation.
- To complete the reservation, you must provide your credit card information.